Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Salzburger Nockerl!

Hey hey hey, not a bad selfie! :)


I've had the recipe for a Salzburger Nockerl hanging on my kitchen wall for years! I bought the wall hanging when we were in Sazburg in 2003 because it was colorful. I saw a Salzburg Nockerl once at a restaurant we ate at, and it looked really good! But I've never made it myself.



When Susi and her husband Phillip, a Navy chaplain, visited our church we had them over for dinner. Susi is from Germany; so when she saw the wall hanging she said she makes those all the time. She even volunteered to come over and show me how to make it.



Well, last Thursday was the day! Susi came over and we had a really great morning of fellowship and baking together.

It was delicious! John even thought so!!

We're going to get together regularly to teach each other how to make our favorite meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment