Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Sunday, April 10, 2016

John and Conny Ortiz Join Us Saturday Night



John Ortiz' parents came from California to visit their son this week. We were blessed to have them join us for our Saturday night activities. Conny is from Germany so I couldn't resist playing German Polka music while we played our game!

For dinner we had Sloppy Joes and a fruit salad. THEN FOR DESSERT! We enjoyed an assortment of cookies sent to us by Tracy Imhoff-Langdon from her new bakery called It's In The Dough



in Longmont, Colorado. She has twin boys who are both in the Navy! If you're ever in the Longmont area stop by her bakery and tell her John and Yvonne sent you!


                                         Our game for the evening was Yahtzee!


Andrew taking a picture of me taking a picture of Andrew! 

Andrew pretty pleased with himself after getting my picture. "Ok, let me see it!"

Then Andrew says, "Can I pot it on FB?" What can I say, I post his pictures! :)

OK Andrew, roll them dice!



So, all of us had played Yahtzee before. All except John Ortiz. So, guess who won the game? Talk about beginner's luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment