Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Monday, May 1, 2017

RISK! The Game of Global Conquest

April 15th

Tonight it was Josh, John, Yvonne and me again. We pulled out our RISK game tonight. We haven't played that game in ages! I took Yvonne out of the game and got her cards, which gave me a bunch of new armies.


And then John took me out, which gave him a lot of new armies. That left Josh and John to battle it out! If you look at the board you can see there's pretty much only one color left.


Then John moved through Asia and conquered Josh. Just check out the major wall of armies, cavalry, and artillery that swept across Asia in the right side of the picture. John came, he saw, and he conquered!


Josh , good sport that he is gave the victor's trophy to John.



And finally, we have the mustache picture of the week. It's actually starting to curl up on the ends now a little bit. But boy! Do I have to lose weight! I'm not liking that chin.


No comments:

Post a Comment