Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pizza, Miniature Golfing, and Ice Cream!

After Robert Moore's graduation Yvonne and I hurried home to be there in time for the sailors to arrive. And we were! We no sooner walked in the door than Jeremy Morrison rang the door bell. We contacted Andrew Raffety to meet us at the Pizza Hut for dinner.

The pizza...does it make you hungry???

The remains of the chicken wings...well some of them anyway.


Look at the expression on Yvonne's face...She enjoyed those wings!




Our menu included chicken wings and pizza. Not a bad combination.

Why's everybody always pickin' on me???
After dinner we went to the Lynnhaven Golf Park and played a rousing game of miniature golf - 18 holes! Check out the pictures and I think you might be able to tell who got a hole in one.  Hint: his initials are JW. It was a beautiful evening for being outside.

Andrew and Yvonne

OK Jeremy, line it up real good...

I made it clear over here! Yea!

Any idea who made a hole in one?????

Then it was on to one more place. Dairy Queen for some ice cream. Great ending to a great day!

I had to defend myself or she would have hit me in the head...ok, well, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment