Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Monday, March 24, 2014

Saying Goodbye is always the hard part of this ministry.

After having been stationed in this area for 7 years, Brandon and Savannah Justice, Malachai, and Sarabeth got transferred to NAS Pax River in Maryland. Brandon and Savannah have been coming over to the house for seven years now!


Sarabeth has the most adorable eyes! She reminds me of the paintings you used to be able to buy in California with the children with huge eyes. I showed them the pictures on line and they were surprised.






They came over a couple of weeks ago and joined us on Sunday afternoon. Then they were going to come over the next weekend and I got sick so we cancelled our activities.

So after I got over my cold we invited them over on Thursday evening for dinner; the night before they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment