Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Monday, February 10, 2014

RISK! The game of world domination!

OK, this was last Saturday evening (February 1) and Yvonne's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is. I want to live for a few more years! All I can say is she isn't as old as I am. Enough of that all ready.


But this week we played RISK! This is one of my favorite board games; combining strategy with luck.


Bob Kroeger, Kari Jorgenson, and Andrew Raffety joined Yvonne and me for our epic battle! Notice the facial expressions? Kari's intense concentration, Andrew's expression of frustration, and Bob's apparent indifference? :>)


Hey Kari, look this way! Ooops, not while I'm taking the picture though...


Does anyone NOT know from these picture who won?


No comments:

Post a Comment