Military Ministry at The Lighthouse

Military Ministry at The Lighthouse
LEGO American Roadshow

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Saturday Night Acitivity

Brandon and Savannah Justice came over tonight with Malachai and Sarabeth. We had a nice time together visiting and catching up. We hadn't gotten together in almost a year.



I pulled out the new grill that one of our neighbors gave us a few years ago; that we never actually used. I guess, if I were to confess, I've never been much of an outdoor griller. It's usually too hot or humid for me to do that here. But the weather was beautiful! And WOW! does this grill cook nice!!! I love it. I will definitely be doing more grilling in the future! :)

I grilled hamburgers and they turned out great! Yea!

I've never seen an eight month old baby who loves tomatoes! Sarabeth grabbed a slice of tomato in her little fist that Savannah gave her and didn't put it down until she finished it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment